The following resources are included through USF Health Libraries subscriptions and are available to members of USF Health FREE of charge. All are available for both iOS and Android devices. Most require you to register for an account with the resource provider. You will need to update/reactivate your access periodically (typically every 6 mos or annually.)
1. Go to DynaMed through USF Health Libraries
2. Click on the image of the person in the top right corner
3. Register for a personal account. Make sure to note the username and password you create.
4. Download the DynaMed app through your device app store (iOS or Android)
5. Sign in to the app using the login information you created in step 3
7. Choose your preferred install-level: online only, partial install, or full install (requires no internet access to use but does require significant storage space on your device)
1. Go to UpToDate through USF Health Libraries
2. Create a personal account using your USF email address to use with the mobile app. You can use your personal account on up to 2 devices at a time.
3. Download the app from your device's app store (Android/Apple)
4. Log in using the username and password you created
5. Confirm your affiliation with University of South Florida every 90 days. To do this simply login to UpToDate by clicking on the UpToDate link.
1. Go to Micromedex through USF Health Libraries A-Z page
2. Click on Mobile Application Access in the top-right
3. Find the current password for the desired app (speak to a librarian)
4. Click open Micromedex Native Mobile Apps
5 Download the desired app and enter password