If you experience difficulty accessing USF Health Libraries online resources while using your firstname.lastname@example.org account and you receive a message saying that a role has not been assigned, then please do the following:
1. Contact the IT Service Desk. They are available via phone, email, or online.
If you submit an online ticket:
- Include your email@example.com account (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Include your USF Health college (i.e., College of Public Health).
- State that you are USF Health and you do not have access to USF Health only resources that are offered via USF Health Libraries and that you need to be added to the correct security group.
2. While IT is resolving your access problem, search the library catalog for the resource.