The USF Health Libraries subscription offers members of the USF Health community access to the following drug information apps for your mobile devices:
1. Access Micromedex through the USF Health Libraries page. This will ensure that you have the proper permissions.
2. Click on the Mobile Application Access link in the top right corner of the page.
3. Click open the section titled Micromedex Native Mobile Apps
4. Find the current password(s) for your desired app(s)
5. Download the app(s) from your device's app store (iOS or Android)
6. Enter the appropriate password for each app exactly as it appears on the page when prompted